November 20, 2013

YW and Excellence

The theme for Young Women's his year has been Stand in Holy Places. 

Bob Scott and Holly put together a 48 minute long video highlighting each Young Women in our ward. 

It was pretty amazing hearing the testimony of each girl and remembering all the fun and spiritual times we shared the past 6 months. 

We displayed the girls favorite pair of shoes or shoes that represent them. 
I got the idea from my cousin Angela's blog over here.  Angelamakescookies.blogspot.com


I made these little name cards. 














We asked 5 girls to bring a pan of brownies and we cut them up and put them in pretty baggies to take home since we weren't allowed to eat in the Relief Society room.



I borrowed Beth's picture of the Salt Lake temple to put on display.

The former YW President came and so did the Stake Leaders.

We invited Sister High and she came and really enjoyed the program.

The girls sang, "I will Stand."


I love these girls so much.
The video will definitely be a treasure for them to keep throughout their life. 

No comments: