November 19, 2013

Every Day Life

Every day life around here seems to get captured on my phone these days. Its handy to have that thing in my pocket when I leave the house. 

Lydia went to Aunt Heather's salon for her beloved Princess day. 
It is a birthday tradition that Heather started last year. 



Every time she climbs to the top of this web she hollers, "American Ninja Warrior."

Lydia and Court. 
Green smoothie mustache. Yum!
She loves playing Mary Poppins. 
Her love for Mary Poppins began back here.
I love shopping with this girl. Smiths was having some killer deals and Tyson sent us with a list of stuff to get. Lydia did most of the work. 
She loves going to Dad's soccer games....not for the soccer. :)
They started digging a hole in the field behind the house. 



I wish I could remember what movie she was watching. This was happening at 9 in the morning and she was into whatever it was. So were all of her friends, nobody moved a muscle when I came down to check on them. 
I loved her silhouette early one morning. Wish I woke up looking this pretty!
Masterpiece that she & Courtney asked me to capture for future posterity. 
Shopping at Target. 
Ogden Temple is coming along nicely. 
A view from the Tree house Children's museum. 
Nathan's Mom Cami is on the board at Tree House. She invited us for a private show of Groark and Randal. We love them both. I've known them for years. Lydia had never seen his act. He is a ventriloquist and an oh so talented one. He sings, plays guitar and tells some wonderful stories mixed with humor. 
Cami may have snorted from the back row.....she was laughing that hard. Ha ha!!
After the show Lydia asked Randal his secrets.....and he shared them. He told her that he practiced talking with his teeth closed. Lydia has since tried to do it as well. He served his mission at the same time and place as my Dad (in Holland). They crossed paths but were never companions. 
Lydia walked up to nice tattooed man at soccer and asked him if she could hold his pet snake. Whose kid is this????
11 more years and this will be happening. Whhaaat?
Hatch park. 
South Davis Library. She learned how to stop, drop and roll during story time and then we went out and got climb inside the truck. 

Her Dad took this one. Hmmm?
Some ward friends invited us to play some soccer & t-ball one afternoon. 
 It was a hit and JeVonne is a hoot. The kids adore her...she is such a fun energetic Mom. I get tired just watching her. 
Marie sent some toys and chocolate all the way from France. We were super excited. 

Books with Granddad. 
Bubbles with Dad. 
We had a girly night one night while Tyson was on an overnight fishing trip. 
One cloudy day after taking her on a bazillion errands I surprised her by stopping at a 'new' park.



It had 4 or 5 different monkey bars and she could do just about all of them. She's amazing!


I found this set up in the shower one morning.
Not sure if I enjoy having an audience while I'm showering. 
But I am glad that Lydia picks up her toys. :)

No comments: