November 21, 2013

Coles Birthdays

Our Cole cousin's birthday happen during September, October and November so there is always a party going on at their house. 

I made this cake for Courtney's friend party. Jake thought it looked like it came from the store. Ha ha. She requested a blue Ariel cake and this is what we came up with. 
They played Kinect.
Smashed a pinata.

And Courtney was royally spoiled with lots of fun presents.
Jake's party was held at Layton Surf N Swim. 
Our girls spotted a "real" mermaid. And then they didn't leave her side for about an hour or until she left to go home.
Cru loved the wave pool and drinking the water. Eeeew! Gross.
After I took this picture I asked her where she got her fin and she told me that the "fairies gave it to her." She didn't break character once. She was wearing a sea shell necklace too. Now this is some serious dedication at the local pool, I tell ya.
The girls peppered her with questions and Lydia thought it was the greatest thing ever.

Jake's party was a lot of fun. Smore cake is his pick every year and it was delicious. That's Logan on the far end and it's always a lot of fun to rub shoulders with him too.

We are grateful to live close and so we can celebrate these two precious kids. 
Cru's party back here. 
I'm sure glad they were born into our family!!!

No comments: