November 1, 2013

Indoor Soccer

Weekly indoor soccer continues. These games are sure entertaining. I look forward to them each week. Except for the 11:15 p.m. games. I don't enjoy those. Nor does Tyson. I do miss having Tyson's parents here with us to cheer. (or explain all of the rules or to tell me what I miss when I happen to not catch a play.) Yes. I miss them. 




Richard is their fearless team captain who keeps everyone in line and makes sure the team always has subs. He's great.


I went to see what Lydia was up to during one came. She was on this moving carousel...and it was moving. I told the mother of this little girl, "thank you for letting my daughter ride on this ride." She replied, "You daughter paid for it, so no, thank you" Whaaaat???

Yes, the little turkey went into my purse, helped herself to my change and went for a little spin. All without me noticing. Silly girl! I must have really been into the game. Or just assumed she needed some chapstick.

At one of the recent games one of his teammates, Rosie got injured. (I missed it....but I did see him laying on the ground.) All the players were surrounding him. He was not in good condition. Tyson told me he hit the back of his head on the hard ground. It took him a while to gain consciousness and once he did they asked him, "Rosie, do you know where you are?" He replied, "Yes, I'm in Sugar house, Racing." Crazy! This sport can be dangerous.

Lydia makes sure to always ask for some of Dad's water. She's such a big helper. Not!
The timeout fist bump is still going strong. That helps a bit more. 
This score board was nice. We were up 7 nothing with 2 minutes left to play.
Richard.
Tyson.
Devin.
Devin. Matt. Tyson.
Devin.
Rich & Devin.
This team won the championship for their season. Woo woo! Way to go guys!!!


Seasons end every 8 weeks or so and then they start up again. Now they have a few new players on their team and its just as exciting as ever.

Last week Tyson got scored on and it was tied 4 to 4 with about 25 seconds left. Richard scored with 6 seconds left on the clock and our team won. It was intense and I loved it!!! 

No comments: