Christ ornaments are hard to come by in the stores around here so instead I'm always keeping my eye out for homemade ornaments that I can make myself. I like a little bit of homemade on Christmas tree's anyways.
I made these last year and I love how they turned out.
I saw this idea on U-create over here.
I added wise men and shepherds to my collection.
I bought the paper mache ornaments at Michaels Craft store. They were inexpensive and on sale. Score! I bought almost all of them and made some Santa ornaments for for my tree as well.
I don't own a vinyl cutting machine so I just found and printed out silhouette images on google images and cut them out with my trusty scissors. You can type up any scripture you like or use this one over here. Lydia enjoyed crumpling it up and rubbing the edges with ink to make it look old and worn.
I can't wait to put them on a tree and see how they look!
No comments:
Post a Comment