It was a wonderful weekend. We cozied up and soaked in all of the words of the Prophet and Apostles.
More on our board back here.
Alysa and her Mom joined us this year. So did Kyndal from Canada.
On Sunday inbetween sessions Tyson took us on an amazing adventure. We drove to the Bountiful B and then headed up onto the mountain in our truck and drove all the way to Farmington. It was high and parts of the small road made us both nervous. But the views were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I've lived in Utah for so long and have never been up there before.
Wow! Wow! Wow! I was so glad we got to go exploring on such a beautiful day. On our way down we listened to Conference and then headed home to enjoy the rest of the last session.
Elder Bednar's talk was one of my favorites. But I really loved them all.
I'm glad we only have to wait another 6 months until the next one and not a year like Christmas. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment