Have you seen the movie Warm Bodies? It was the inspiration for our costumes this year.
Zombies seem to be all the rage right now.
Tyson is R. I think he looked great! He totally pulled it off. I'm a zombie....just a zombie, no one in particular. It was a lot of fun to create these looks, but I didn't realize that the children would be so scared of me. I don't like to be the one to scare the children. Next year I need to be something super friendly and cute to redeem myself.
On Friday night I took Lydia to the ward Trunk-or-Treat.
This is Kaymee & Sister Tidwell.
Alexis taught me everything I know about Zombie make-up. She is quite the expert. I love this girl. Doesn't she look fantastic?!?!
She did her Mom's make up too. Too fun!
Aaaand he dog was a kissing booth.
I ran out of time....seriously lame I know, I hate being the girl in no costume. But sometimes it just doesn't happen.
I handed out candy on the tail gate of our truck and Alexis took Lydia around to get some candy.
The next day we made these little Frankenstein treats to take to our annual friends Halloween Party.
Lydia was a huge help. The hair and eyes were all her doing.
Tyson did his own make up with a little help.
These are Tyson's real eyes.
This was our inspiration.
The kids at Bagg's party were pretty scared of me. But I did still manage to get this smile out of them. 
My Zombie Boyfriend.
Ty & Lydia
It was so much fun. Good food, friends, costumes and even some dancing!!!!
BYU Fan, 80's Dad, Roger (100 Dalmations), Nerd, R, Gnome, Pirate, Referee. (Amber was his yellow flag.)
Russ, Dave, Rich, Curtle, Tyce, Baggs, Matt & Devin.
Told you their was a dancing.
Such a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment