Lydia chose to be a Mermaid this year. It was very fitting because she loves to swim, play with mermaids, draw mermaids and pretend she's a mermaid.
Modest mermaid costumes are hard to come by but we luckily found one. I was glad because I did not want to try my hand at making one.
Before our Trunk-or-Treat I took her to the our local pool. We got some funny looks from the boy life guards. But it was a fun location to get some shots of her in her costume.
I curled her hair with plastic drinking straws. More info back here. Those things never fail me.
You can't have Mermaid without a Dingle-hopper.
My friend Steph thinks Lydia looks like me when she makes faces like this. Ha ha.
Happy Halloween Eve!
A look back:
Pirate costume: 2012.
Rapunzel costume: 2011.
Little Witch costume: 2011.
Bat girl costume: 2010
Tinkerbell Fairy: 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment