Heather reminds us often how many days until her due date....because it is the same day as Christmas, and then we all get a panicked look on our face, because I know I haven't begun to think about Christmas. I can't believe its getting to that time of year again.
Her sister in-laws hosted a Baby Shower. They did all of the invites, decorations, party favors and our side did what we do best and that's food.
The food theme was pink, pink and more pink.
I made Swig cookies, Melt Aways and Homemade Oreo's.
Mom made Pink Wedding Squares. They taste like Grandma Selman. Not really...but they remind us of her. Mmmmm!
Mom also made these delicious creme filled cupcakes & lots of sandwiches.
Sarah brought the fruit.
It was very well attended and Heather's baby is going to be the best dressed baby on the block. She will be warm too, she got a slew of baby blankets.
Logan came and helped with gifts.
I think he's pretty excited to be a big brother....take a look at that face.
Aunt Sharon was in town. We love visiting with her.
These girls took turns sitting next to Heather. They LOOOVE clothes and the color pink so they were good admirers of all of the gifts.
Sister-in-law hosts.
Mother-in-law and Ann (another sister-in-law host.)
Her niece had everyone draw pictures for an Alphabet book.
Alysa came to the shower with her Mom and then we followed 5 minutes behind them and went to her parents house for her surprise birthday party. She turned 31 and her sister and Mom threw her a lovely party.
It was a great day with lots of fun friends and way too many yummy sweets to eat! We sure love Alysa and we can't wait for a new baby girl, straight from heaven to join our family.
2 comments:
I didn't know your sister was expecting! That is so exciting!
So excited for Heather and I LOVE that picture of us at the end! If you remember, can you e-mail me a copy of it? I tried to copy it from here, but it's tiny!
Post a Comment