One of my favorite Traditions is our Friendsgiving. Its pretty much the best and I'll tell you why.
Nathan or Hilary cooks the turkey, the rest of us bring a dish and we eat Thanksgiving dinner together. Its simple and delicious!
And I made these little cakes. I followed this recipe here.
They were scrumptious. I will definitely make them again someday.
The cake was not very sweet, but the frosting in the middle and ganache on top made the perfection combination.
They are pretty, pretty too!
I had about 10 of them left over so I froze them and have delivered a few to the neighbors.
Here are a few pictures from our Friendsgiving. Owen, Lydia and Avery.
BYU and Utes both lost. Sad day.
Tyson was eating 8th grade Amber.
Sweetest friends the world. Love these girl!
The whole gang before we began the games.
Grateful to have this group of friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment