October 12, 2013

Jake QB #11

I've mentioned this before on here but it really is my secret dream to be a sports photography. Not so secret now. 

I love the action of it all. 
The one chance you have to try and get the shot. 
Being outside.
The natural lighting.
The spectators reactions.
The intensity of the coaches.
The overall environment. 
The emotion I can capture. 
I love it all. 

I borrowed a lens for the afternoon to experiment with at one of Jake's football games. 

It was challenging, exciting and overall I really enjoyed every minute of photographing. I'm a beginner....but everyone has to be a beginner at one point. 

Jake is a the QB #11. 
He's a rockstar. 
I love watching him play....as long as he doesn't get injured. Then I want to close my eyes and wish it away. ***Spoiler alert. Jake gets hurt in my series of pictures. :(




















Do you see Jake's black helmet underneath FIVE blue players???





Our favorite jersey. If this little dude makes it big someday he will have the best name in the NFL.









His team made the play offs this year. 
Way to go Grizzlies! 

No comments: