Lydia finally turned 5.
She had been waiting for this day for 364 days. True story.
She had been waiting for this day for 364 days. True story.
I blew up way too many balloons.
I filled the part of the floor in her room and hung a few from her bedroom door.
It was a tradition in my family growing up to decorate for birthdays. Tyson might think it's a bit over the top but he doesn't say anything and I appreciate that.
This is why I do it.
Check out that cute smile!
We invited her friend Rylee to join us for lunch at McDonalds.
Notice I brought my own food. ha ha. I like McDonalds....I was just not feeling it.
Silly girls!!!
More balloons!
We let her open a few small presents throughout the day. This was one of them. They are loads of fun. Its called an AirZooka. It shoots giant puffs of air.
Lydia will demonstrate on Nathan. Nathan came for dinner.
We ate spaghetti, squash and leftover birthday cake.
It was a sweet, sweet day!
No comments:
Post a Comment