Lydia and I had been dreaming up a to get to Mountain View, Alberta this summer to visit my twin cousins.
I hadn't seen them in years.
Mom and Dad made that dream come true.
We literally hitched a ride with them.
It couldn't have been more perfect.
It was comfy ride, cozy and one of my all time favorite drives,
mostly because of the final destination.
Lydia is my dream traveler.
She doesn't mind the car one bit.
We make some fun stops too. (Fun to a 4 year old anyway.)
Half way point in Butte, Montana.
I made her a map.....a picture map and our mini van drove along our route all day long.
She was NOT allowed to ask when we would arrive. Ha ha.
We made it!
Camellia picked me up in Cardston and then drove me out to Mountain View.
I fell in her with her home, property and VIEW instantly.
I had only ever driven by Mountain View.
It really does have amazing mountain views at every turn.
The town name is fitting.
Lydia made sure to visit Lad every day. (Aunt Bev & Uncle Richards farm Dog.)
They were good friends by the time we went home.
First things first.
Ride a horse.
This view was breath taking.
Old Chief off in the distance.
Lydia loved running through the tall grass.
Doug & Camellia's garden blew my mind.
Sterling was easy to love as well.
Sterling and his Momma.
I love the sequence of the following 3 images.
I used to come to Canada in my teens and check out boys.....10 years later and now I'm checking out gardens. Ha ha.
These people are expert gardeners. Wow!!!
Every night the sky was a different view to behold.
Katherine, Camellia and I would take long walks in the dark, every night on these beautiful country roads.
Doesn't get better than this!











No comments:
Post a Comment