August 13, 2013

Canada Trip Part 2

I went to Waterton three of my four days I was in Alberta. 
I went with different cousins each time. 
I love Waterton. 
I love the memories I have of family picnics and outings there as a child, teenager, newly married couple and now a mother. 
Tyson went to Alberta, Waterton included on his Senior trip. When I first met him he told me how much he loved Canada. It is one of his favorite places to visit too. We sure missed him! 




We walked up the road to buy some treats to take on our picnic. 









We ate our lunch here with Camellia, Doug and Sterling. We were surrounded by yellow butter cups. 





We drove up to Prince of Wales Hotel. 







I told Lydia the story of how my Dad proposed to Nana outside this hotel in the middle of winter. 
She got down on one knee and held this pose until I took her picture. 
I think she liked their love story. 
She liked this view too!


Check out our hair. 
No wind! 
Messy. But not windy. 






Skipping rocks is Tyson's idea of a perfect afternoon. 
We threw a couple for him. 











We made the loop by Cameron Falls too. 











Waterton wore this little girl out! 

No comments: