March 5, 2013

St. George Day 1

For Presidents Day weekend and Tyson's birthday weekend we headed down South to St.George. That place was hopping. We stayed with the Felsted's family, we met up with the Coles, the Alexanders and the Goodworth's. St. George was the place to be I tell you.

It was AMAZING weather! We enjoyed every second. I wished I had packed shorts and flip flops.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Funny story: After we took a tour of the Cole's home in St. George we ventured out on a walk along the trail by the river. Lydia saw an Elder man running and she took off next to him....running down the pathway.....she kept going, going and soon was out of view. Scott hollored for her...but she kept running.

I later asked her why she did that, she replied, "I wanted to run fast and see if I could beat him."

It was hilarious. On lookers asked us how old she was and commented on her nice stride. Ha ha.

Lydia told us that the Elderly man told her that she was a great runner. Ha ha. Wonder what was going through his mind when he saw her.

The rest of us couldn't stop laughing.
Photobucket

Photobucket
After the park and some basketball we took the kids to the Aquatic Center...the Dunyons were there as well and they all had a blast.
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

That evening before we went to dinner at Five Guys we climbed up to a look out and watched the sun set on Tyson's twenties.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He may be 30 now....but he's still got it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

More on his birthday coming tomorrow.

No comments: