November 26, 2011

Hoola Hooping with the Elders

We still have been lucky enough to have  the Elders grace us with their sweet presence recently. Elder Loosle from Kaysville and Elder Guinto from Texas. They were a great companionship. 
Photobucket
Our tattoo sleeves had just arrived in the mail. Niiiiice! 
Photobucket
We said a sad goodbye to our greenie Elder Loosle. He didn't seem so green after 12 weeks. 
We hope the rest of his mission is just as wonderful. 
Photobucket
Next to come was Elder Motay. He is from the Marshal Islands. I peppered him with questions wanting to know all about his life before, his family, his conversion....he's not a chatty Kathy like I had hoped, English is his 2nd language and he is very timid but I'm getting more and more information out of him with every visit. 
Photobucket
When we have guests over we like to offer some post dinner entertainment and on this particular night Lydia busted out the hoola hoop. Neither of the Elders could do it. Elder Motay sure tried hard...and failed. Then he came up with an idea thinking it might be easier if they both tried it together. I smiled and pulled out my camera of course. Ha ha. 
Photobucket
Tyson showed us all up....as usual. Elder Guinto timed him. He could go 2 minutes shakin' those hips. Is there anything my husband can't do? 
Photobucket
Lydia's getting pretty good too. She can do 2 whole loops on those little hips. 

No comments: