November 24, 2011

Patch work skirt made over.

I bought this skirt at a garage sale. It was my size, from American Eagle and only 50 cents. I thought what the heck and I bought it. Well I brought it home, tried it on and started to laugh, out loud. It most definitely looked like I was wearing a quilt around my lower half.

I think it may look good on a size 2 model with a navy top, some leggings, cute heels, a scarf..... but it did not look good on me in any way shape or form. Ha ha.
Photobucket
The patch work and colors were too cute and the wheels in my head started turning.. I grabbed some scissors, pins and my sewing machine and turned it into a quilt.
Photobucket

It is not a huge quilt, I obviously didn't have that much fabric to work with, but one perfect to lay down on the floor for a newborn.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Hilary F. said...

This. is. adorable.