I absolutely LOVE Pres. Utchdorf and I loved his talk at the Relief Society Broadcast last weekend. Just the other day I caught myself comparing my friends greatest strength with one of my weaknesses and I thought of #1. I do make a lot of foolish sacrifices, that is something to be more aware of. The whole talk was just wonderful. I think lately I have been doing a good job at being happy now, even though life isn't always how we picture it going, trials come and go, hiccups in the road occur but being happy now is a choice we can make every day no matter what our circumstance.
I have lots to do today, I like a clean house for conference weekend, laundry done, Saturday errands ran, activities for Lydia and some yummy food to eat while we listen.
I love General Conference, hearing from our prophet, all of the talks, the choirs, the temple announcements, the amazing spirit and how inspired I feel as I listen and after it is all through. I know most of my friends feel the same way, so I hope you all have a wonderful weekend too!
No comments:
Post a Comment