I made this soup last week. It is a Pioneer Woman recipe.
Those recipes never let me down. I have both her cookbooks and I can't wait to buy the next one.
You can find it here.
It took me about 45 minutes from start to finish.
Chopping took the most time. It has 7 different vegetables.
I never would have eaten this stuff as a child...but I looove it now.
I made the entire recipe and we ate soup just about every day for lunch last week and then I froze the rest.
It was delicious.
I'm into soups like season. I've made 3 already and they make the perfect lunch.
Tortilla soup. [Stephanie C's Recipe.]
White Bean Chile. [Cindy P's recipe.]
White Bean Chile. [Cindy P's recipe.]
I want to try this Mexican Chicken and Rice Soup next.
I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for new soup recipes.
If you have one you think I should try email it to me:
Laurajane01@yahoo.com
Laurajane01@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment