Here is a clip of Lydia's Primary program talk. Yes, I said talk. Her slip of paper asked for her to prepare a 1 minute talk on how she uses agency in her every day life. After mulling it over with her for a few weeks we came up with the topic of modesty.
I filmed it the morning before we headed to church. Nana & Granddad (my parents) were able to come and hear her and she did great.
The entire program was just wonderful. My favorite was the little Tanner girl who got the hiccups during her part. Too cute!
Link here.
November 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amazing, she is amazing. My 9 year old couldn't have memorized that and given it with such confidence. My 5 year old son wouldn't even get off his chair when it was time to give his part he was too embarrassed he said. The Primary 2nd counselor had to say his part for him "Heavenly Father watches over us".
Wow, That was just so great! I loved it, and that she memorized all of it, she is so smart! That was so fun to see! I will show my girls, they love to see their little cousins! Thanks for sharing!
Kamille
Post a Comment