For one of our Young Women's activities I roped my sweet friend Heather into coming and teaching my girls a Zumba class. I told the girls we had to do a group photo before I got too sweaty, because man do I sweat during Heather's workouts.
She was a rock star. I had so much fun as I always do. I think most of the girls did too. A few of them had to sit out, its a tough work out.
Lydia really wanted to join us because she loves to dance. I told her if she came that I expected her to dance the whole time and she did!
I love that Lydia's moves are always a step behind. She is too cute.
That is Mom and Sarah on the back row. I was so glad they could come as well. I have been ranting and raving about Heather since I first attended her class in Oklahoma.
I kind of love my calling...and these girls! We have fun no matter what we doing, whether its service, spiritual upliftment or getting our groove on.
No comments:
Post a Comment