October 21, 2013

Bear Lake in September

Bear Lake anytime is wonderful. 
But Bear Lake in September takes the cake. 

No crowds. 
Colors changing. 
Beach to ourselves. 
Pool to ourselves. 
Crisp morning walks. 


Mom & Dad hauled up the Cole kids with me. 
Nathan and Tyson joined us too. 
This little lamb loved to be outside. 


We watched the BYU UTAH game on the Saturday. It did not end in our favor. 

Lydia mastered all of the monkey bars at the playground. It was impressive. 
Cru gave the little ladder a go. 
But didn't have much success. 


Granddad took him a lot of adventure walks. 










Nathan taught me a lot about photography while we were out and about. I learned a lot...and realized how much I still have to learn. Yikes! 

We found some amazing locations to shoot. 





We did some hiking too. 




This tree was incredible. 


















I took Cru on an early morning Sunday walk before church. 


This plant caught my eye and I tried to capture its unique beauty. 








This sky is ever changing and so beautiful. 




The crew left Sunday afternoon and Tyson, Lydia and I stuck around a bit longer. 
On Monday we had a lot of fun at the pool. 

Nice babe!
This left a mark. 

Itty bitty cannon ball! 


Next time we see this view the lake will be covered in ice. 
The drive home is always a favorite in the fall. 


The leaves were just beginning to change. 
I bet it is even more beautiful now. 


Glad to live in a such a beautiful world. 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Your adventures at Bear Lake always look so fun. Your parents are definitely creating memories with their kids and grandkids.