My sister-in-law hired/recruited me to help with Jaida's 8th Birthday party.
I really do love planning and implementing parties.
I really love Jaida as well.
She is a doll, so happy and enthusiastic all the time and lately I've learned she is a great worker.
She has recently helped me weed the flower beds and garden....all without even being asked. I think that is a great quality.
Anyways back to the party.
We played the M&M Minute to Win it game.
Made some cute headbands.
Played a sponge version of Duck-Duck Goose.
This was a hit.
I want to remember this game.
They had time to play in the pool.
Eric did too.
We did a few more games that I forgot to document.
Sponge relay.
Ice melt.
Block of ice with clothes inside.
Water balloon toss.
Water fight.
Spin the bottle to open gifts.
Dean helped with the Pinata.
It was loaded with candy.
Jaida was the perfect birthday girl host.
We bought pool noodles and thank you notes to give to her friends as party favors.
We jammed to some music too and learned that some of her friends are little diva's.
Then the water fight continued until parents came to pick up their daughters.
Happy Birthday, Jaida Beth!
Love you girl!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment