Tyson's Mom is a Haslem.
She is the oldest of ELEVEN children.
Grandpa and Grandma Haslem's raised some awesome kids.
Tyson has some amazing Aunt's and Uncles and they are raising some super awesome kids too.
When we all get together there is a A LOT of us!
Haslem's are chill.
They are also
crafty,
chatty,
daring,
hardworking,
welcoming,
clean,
respectful,
good cooks (even the men),
active,
outdoorsy
and the nicest people you'll ever meet.
Little did I know what a great extended family I married into.
We come here for a reunion every two years...and man do we have a lot of fun when we arrive.
Lydia made this art. It is a picture of the family reunion location. Mountains....the river....etc.
Goodbye, Warm Springs....we'll see you in two years!

3 comments:
Okay, where is warm springs? It looks fantastic. And those crayon pictures - fabulous! Do you have a tutorial you followed?
And the Haslem's are pretty great people. :)
What a fun reunion. I loved the colorful paint picture Lydia made that had her name on it. Cool!
Post a Comment