We woke up and were ready for a long day of celebrating CANADA!
Aaron Ash bought her this hat. She LOOOVES it!
Our first stop was Raymond.
I forced Dad to pull over on the Highway so I could capture these canola fields.
We headed back to Waterton and this time met up with the extended Ash family.
Spencer having a Lion King moment with his new baby Christian.
We had a contest to see who could stand in the glacier river water the longest.
After 45 minutes I convinced Adam to walk out with him at the SAME time so we both wouldn't get 4th place. Ha ha.
These two held out strong.
We hiked Red Rock.
Next time I want to hike down in the water. *Note to self.
On our way out we saw another Mama Bear and her 2 cubs. This time BLACK bears.
I zoomed in as close as I could.
We hit the Cardston festivities with the Conrads during the evening.
They treated us to all sorts of games and yummy food!
We were very entertained.
We ended up on the hill by Aunt Gayla's home watching fireworks.
It was indeed a wonderful Canada Day.
We were so tuckered out we slept most of the way home the following day.
Thanks for a great trip everyone!
It was one to remember....and I think I took enough pictures to last me until next time I come!







































No comments:
Post a Comment