August 15, 2013

Canada Trip Part 4

Sunday was lovely. 
Church, exceptional. 
We ate dinner while the little ones napped. Perfect timing. 
Lydia went on a play date with Doug's niece. She had a ball. 


We skyped with Aunt Bev and Uncle Richard. They are serving in South Korea. 

Mom and Dad stopped by for a quick visit and then the real fun began. 
Nathan showed up with his jeep. 
We all piled into cars and drove to a hidden mountain lake. 
We drove with Nathan. 
On the way we passed this beautiful lake. 

Nathan drove us through THiS!!!! 
The jeep looked like this when we arrived and so did the side of my pants. Ha ha. 




We walked around most of the lake and then stopped so the kids could dig in the sand. 


 photo P1410401_zps5d7f9723.jpg

 photo P1410399_zps063bd298.jpg


As I walked around the lake I picked some wild flowers. 
Nathan found this beautiful flower down by the water. 
BEAUTIFUL, eh! 






This place provided such a peaceful setting.....until it was time to drive home again. Eeeek!
I totally trust Nathan....but these mountain dirt roads were STEEP and covered in mud. 
We made it home...even more muddier than before! 
Good times! 
I arranged the flowers for Camellia's table. 

Our evening sky was a new sight to behold each night. 
I love this land. 
But most of all I love these girls! 

No comments: