August 2, 2013

13 going in 30

I am going on 30....but for 24 hours I got to pretend I was 13 again. 
We did everything we possible could that defined a cliche girly sleepover night. 

We played the cup game. 
Painted our nails. 
Made friendship bracelets.
Ate lots of chocolate. 

We went for some shaved ice. 
Played with some bunnies. 
Yep...that thing on the right is a BIG bunny. 
A German Angora rabbit to be exact. 
I can't look at this picture without cracking up! 
Our neighbors breed them and sell them for 100 dollars. 

Why, hello Mr. Bearded Dragon.

We cut up some cucumber and applied some avocado oatmeal masks. 



We watched lots of girly movies. 
(They had never seen 'While you Were Sleeping.' I changed that.)
We curled our hair with straws. 
Stayed up way too late
and slept all morning. 
(Well they did...Tyson woke me up at 6 when he headed to work.)

They introduced me to Studio C. They couldn't believe I had never seen it. 

Then we went to Salt Lake for a picnic and played some soccer.



Then we rode the Charly Ferris Wheel. 

We visited Gilgah Rock Garden. It is a hidden secret of Salt Lake. Very cool! 
Then the rest of the cousins came over to celebrate Tanner's birthday. 
 It was a great party! Noell brought homemade rootbeer, pizza and 
ice cream cake! Yum!!!!

I love being an Aunt. 
I love that my nieces are awesome and that I get to build relationships with them. 
I met them when I was 18 and they were babies and toddlers and now they are my friends. 
I'm a pretty lucky lady!

No comments: