The empty lot behind my in-laws home is for sale (we refer to it as the field) . We were asked to move the wood pile off the lot and into the yard. It is only about a 3 foot difference.....but man, it is a huge wood pile.
I enlisted the Young men of the ward to come and help us. They came on July 3rd and we had the Goodworth's over for dinner and so we all went out to move some wood.
Once we found everyone a pair of work gloves things went much smoother.
The ladies supervised.
Myranda modeled the finished job and Kaneesha sent them on their way with some icy treats.
We started at 7 p.m. and we finished at 7:29 p.m.
Not too bad!
We were sure grateful for everyone's help.
Afterwards we headed up to enjoy the firework show at Eagle Wood Golf course.
This is another tradition I love to do with the Goodrich family.
We met up with Brooke and Spencer as well.
The show lasted 21 minutes and it was spectacular!
I love this country!
I am sure blessed to live here!
No comments:
Post a Comment