May 29, 2013

Studio 5

There is one T.V. program that I hate to miss. It is called Studio 5. It is a local show and its purpose is to inspire woman and it does just that. I learn something new every time I watch it. They hit every type of topic or skill imaginable and they use local experts from all over the Utah Valley. People that teach me about cooking, parenting, gardening, fitness, gift giving, beauty products, fashion, marriage counselors, home decor and more.

They announced a live taping coming up and were in need of a Studio audience so I requested some tickets, invited a friend to join me and off we went.



We were told to wear bright, solid jewel tones. I realized how dull my closet is and ended up having to go shopping. I guess I need some more color in my life. That is me right under the letter i. Second row from the back. Lynsi is to the right of me. 


The theme for the show on this day was showing LOVE. I learned a lot from all the experts. They invited us to write down how our Mother shows love to us and we posted them in this heart. 
This is Brooke Walker. The co-host. She read part of the book, "I'll Love you Forever" I loved this story growing up and I still read it to Lydia. Brooke collects Children books, and so do I.
We all got this print and I framed it and put it in Lydia bedroom. 

This expert...shared that we need to tell our children "I love you" 9 times per day. She shared lots of other good things too. 
Linda Eyre is mother of 9 and has 24 Grandchildren she shared ways to stay connected in your Grand children's lives. She knows her stuff. 
After the show everyone posed for a picture with the hosts. Brooke and Darrin are such nice people. I really respect them. 

After some Kneaders for lunch we all got a goody bag. Yay!

Pictures from my phone:








The actually show got interrupted by a press conference in Washington.
It will re-air on June 3rd if you wanted to watch it.
Channel 5 at 11:00 a.m.

No comments: