May 16, 2013

Easter Sunday 2013

Beep. Beep. Beep. Backing it up here...all the way to Easter Sunday.

It was "so" long ago...I do not even remember why I took this picture of my two cuties at breakfast with the ipad and the milk jug. Hmmm? We can pretend they were watching a church clip about Jesus since it was Easter. But I really have no idea. 

The morning began with a new dress. (We did the Easter bunny get up the day before.)



Beautiful hair. 

We attended a wonderful Church service and had time to reflect on the Savior.
Lydia comprehended a lot more this year. I love hearing everything she learns and thinks about. (The Barbie did not join us.)

A curtsy. 

Courtney stopped by after church with with her family to say hello and so we could see the girls together in matching dresses from Nana. Aren't they beautiful? 


Silly girls! Oh how I love them! 


Later that day we ate dinner with Tyson's family at the Jone's. They had the works when it came to food,  a big Turkey, a delicious ham, potatoes and lots of yummy salads. We never go hungry with the Goodrich's. 


Carter, Tanner & Eric. 
They had their badminton net up and ready to go, so we played a big family game. 

We love how peaceful this area of the world is. Just take a look at that view.....awwww. 

I was sitting on the hammock with my camera nearby and the kids who walked by and requested I take their picture. (Next time I will remember to hid it in the house while I am relaxing.) But I couldn't say no to these sweet smiles. 

Eric. 
Allie. 
Jada. 


Meet the hammock....now you understand why I didn't want to get up. :)

I was in charge of dessert. I tried my hand at chocolate bowls. They were a hit! 
Mmmmm! I could go for some ice cream right now. 
Isn't Raigan gorgeous? Just wanted to throw that out there. I met her when she was 6 months old...could barely sit up...and now look at this girl. She had the chubbiest cheeks I have ever seen in my life. Man, now I must go find a baby picture of Raigan to post. She is 11 now. Love her! 


I can't leave Michele's without taking a picture (or multiples) of the sunset. 

It never lets us down. 
It is always unique and so beautiful! 




I love the Savior and am grateful for this day to spend with amazing family and to reflect on my testimony of the crucifixion and resurrection of my Lord.

The end. 

No comments: