May 15, 2013

Dinosaur Park

Ever been to the Dinosaur park? I have been to a lot of places around Utah for field trips with the After School program or my Weber State preschool class, but now that we are back living here I am getting to experience them all with my own kiddo.

 photo P1400579_zpsfa1e2064.jpg

We snagged Dad and he joined us this day.
 photo P1400581_zpse83d9268.jpg
Why is everything more fun when Dad is around?
 photo P1400582_zpsaab8a500.jpg

 photo P1400585_zps39958489.jpg
I'm a pretty fun Mom.
 photo P1400589_zps591f854e.jpg
But I can't compete with this guy.
 photo P1400590_zpsd937a061.jpg
We could have left Lydia here for an hour and come back later....she really enjoyed digging up these fossils.
 photo P1400592_zpsa5fa7923.jpg
So did her Dad.
 photo P1400594_zps9ac4002e.jpg

 photo P1400596_zps4125d69f.jpg
It was a lot of work.
 photo P1400597_zps7d340927.jpg

 photo P1400595_zps16d75004.jpg

 photo P1400598_zpsbafef974.jpg

 photo P1400599_zps88231a55.jpg

 photo P1400603_zps10e22df0.jpg

 photo P1400604_zps7bfd5048.jpg

 photo P1400608_zps697f8a5e.jpg

 photo P1400610_zps0f4fda70.jpg

After the Dinosaur park we took a drive up Ogden Canyon and drove part of the route Tyson will be running during his upcoming marathon. I told him that our sweet drive didn't count for training.

3 more days until the big race!

No comments: