February 7, 2013

Fathers. Our Father.



I listen to Mormon Messages sometimes when I am tidying my bedroom or doing the dishes. Once and a while Lydia will lay in bed and watch them together. This is a new one, or new to me....and I loved it. Tyson is back in school pursuing his masters degree at the U. More on that later. He also got an amazing new job. He works all over...in Bountiful, Salt Lake and once a week in Ogden. He plays indoor soccer one night a week, studies every moment he can find and he teaches  the youth of our church on Sundays.

I don't see him as much as I'd like to. I'm not complaining. I love that he is engaged in so many good causes.

Meanwhile while he is off doing his thing, I'm home. I love that I get to stay home and raise our precious daughter. I soak up every inch of her every day. Just this morning she leaned over to me and whispered, "I love hanging out with you." It made my day. I love hanging out with her too. I'm her mother first and for most, but we are becoming great friends too. I wouldn't trade these days for anything.

I love that I have a husband who makes it all possible. He works hard, he studies hard and it is all for us. It is for us now and for our future. But I know who really provides all of these sweet blessings for our family. Our Heavenly Father and I was glad for that reminder.

Love you babe.
xoxo

1 comment:

Angela said...

that was a great video, I hadn't seen it yet. Thanks for sharing it. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines day!