February 1, 2013

Downton Abbey



A few reasons why I can't get enough of Downton Abbey.

1. I love their elegant century clothing.
2. They speak so proper.
3. Granny's one liners crack me up.
4. Anna makes me wish I was a maid.
5. Married women get served breakfast in bed.
6. Those hats. Enough said.
7. The drama.
8. The simpleness of life.
9. Lady Mary & Matthews love story.
10. Mr. Carsons love for detail and perfection.
11. Mrs. Patmores know it all personality.
12. The kindness and elegance of Lady Grandtham.
13. Mr. Bates.
14. The theme music.
15. The beautiful video-ography.
16. The elegant dining room.
17. Watching them experiment with new inventions.
18. The beautiful country side.
19. The fancy hair.
20. Lady Mary's laurel wreaths hair accessories.
21. The extravagant weddings, dances and garden parties.
22. Servants fascinate me.
23. The story line of the 3 sisters.
24. The maids help you do your hair and pick out your clothing.
25. The architecture and home decor.
26. Daisy.
27. PBS has no commercials. Heavenly.
28. Watching it with my Mom or Mother-in-law.
29. I love the English accents.
30. The complicated story line that keeps you wanting more.









































Oooh, I just can't get enough!
Have you seen it?
Do you love it?

1 comment:

Angela said...

I watched season 1 and 2 over the summer and am watching season 3 as it airs this year. But really why would they kill Cybil? I do not like that story line at all. Do you think she is filming movies or something and wanted to leave the show? I have to say I enjoyed season one and two because of the Mary and Matthew drama. Would they or would they not get married? But now that they are married the show isn't as interesting to me.