November 15, 2011

Tuesday Tribute: Heather C

Tuesday Tribute this week goes to my fabulous, fabulous, fabulous Zumba instructor Heather Cullimore. I started going to Zumba a year go & I go as often as I can. 2 months ago she had a miscarriage but with what she found out was twins. She has been on bed rest and I have missed her teaching style like crazy. She was healthy enough and came back Friday for her first time and taught 2 songs. Later that day she found out she is having her first boy!

I love her animation, 
her bubbly personality, 
her insane amount of energy that rubs off on all of us,
her fun style, the way sings along like she is a diva, 
her crazy hair flipping, her ability to always goes full out, 
she makes working out feel like a party, 
 she has lost 100 lbs and is a great inspiration 
and she is a sweet, sweet friend to have.



My recent favorite song to jam out to is this. We do a lot of the same moves. Looove it! 
I might look like a total fool, but I have so much fun! Lydia loves to dance too!

No comments: