November 14, 2011

Play Group Halloween Party

My fabulous friend Jenny Jensen suggested we have a Playgroup Halloween party. It was a lot of fun to help plan, we both used to teach and we had fun jumping back into that state of mind for a little while. A lot of Mom's helped us pull it off and we made it just for toddlers. 

We started with coloring in the first room and moved to lots of different rooms around the church. My room was stories and Halloween songs. I read, Big Pumpkin. Lydia's favorite story. 

 Sharon did some fine motor skills activity putting spiders on straws. 
Photobucket

Photobucket
I brought some balloons and glowsticks! SUPER FUN! Try this one at your next party!!!!! 
Photobucket
Here they are in the dark.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I did some science out in the rainy parking lot. A 2 Liter bottle of Diet coke and a package of Mento's is always a good time. 
Photobucket
Jenny planned a cake walk with adorable & delicious cupcakes.
Photobucket

Photobucket
We ended the party with some yummy treats in the kitchen, 
the place we figured would be the easiest to clean up. 
Photobucket

We also did face painting (with Elizabeth), decorated pumpkins (with Hilary) and played with some play-doh that Jenny made. Thanks for all the help ladies! I am super blessed to get to associate with so many great Moms. 

No comments: