A few months ago, I was bit by the Pinterest bug. Stephanie Caldwell introduced it to me. Tsk, tsk. Funny thing is, I sort of "invented" my own version of it. Just like my Dad "invented" his own version of TIVO or DVR back in the 80's. I have a separate place on-line where I store ideas that I want to remember. I store ideas for gifts, books I want to read, crafts to make, helpful cleaning tips, new recipes I try, sewing patterns, activities to do with Lydia.....the list goes on and on!
But along came Pinterest and it is the same concept. A place to store ideas you like and don't want to forget. But even better because you can share these ideas with your friends and see what they find as well.
Here are a few PINS in a bunch of different categories.
ORGANIZING: A free and cute way to store Lydia's headbands with an oatmeal canister.
Head band link.
BABY GIFT: for twins....made me laugh.
SEWING: I think this would be so handy, a cushion right ON the machine.
DECORATION: This idea is charming. I could take one of my letters
I got from Tyson's mission and turn it into art. Or one from France. :)
I got from Tyson's mission and turn it into art. Or one from France. :)
PARENTING: Interesting idea. Kids only get 4 presents for Christmas.
Something they want, need, clothes and a new book.
Something they want, need, clothes and a new book.
GIFT IDEA: I will remember this next time I made some mini cupcakes for someone. Easy!
TIP: I've done this one already, I had a few of these hanging around.
SO helpful & FREE!
SO helpful & FREE!
Link.
FUNNY: We could all use a nice back rub.
WOW: Genius!!!! This is a way to store wrapping paper on a ceiling of a closet. Seriously!
Who thinks this up? SO amazing!
Who thinks this up? SO amazing!
SOMEDAY: We could use this in our bathroom. Wow!
Pull out step link.
HANDY: Pun intended. This wouldn't take too long to sew.

Link Pot holder handle.
HANDY: Pun intended. This wouldn't take too long to sew.
Link Pot holder handle.
Creative PHOTO'S: Just fun to look at. Awww!
IMAGINATION: Too fun! A box & strand of lights,
this would definitely inspire some creative play.

link.
this would definitely inspire some creative play.
link.
DESSERT: I'm loving anything lemon flavored these days.
I'm saving this one for the next time I made a dessert. Mmm!
I'm saving this one for the next time I made a dessert. Mmm!
Lemonade Cake Link.
So, this wasn't exactly 10, a little more like 14. Ooops!
I'll post some favorite Christmas finds next week.
So, this wasn't exactly 10, a little more like 14. Ooops!
I'll post some favorite Christmas finds next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment