OU's season is in full force....and guess what? I have tickets on my fridge waiting to be used. It will be my FIRST one ever. I am super excited!!!
That is not the reason for the post, but I had to throw my exciting news in there.
That is not the reason for the post, but I had to throw my exciting news in there.
While Nathan was in town we spent two nights sleeping at Caden's house and taking care of his his 3 older brothers. Sam (16), Keeler (14) and Chase (8). I bought some paint and we went all out for some tail gating at the Family Fun Zone. It just happened to be our wards turn to be in charge as well.
We walked Nathan down to the Stadium and back so he could see some real tail gating, Sooner style. We saw tons of crimson red, food, tents, big screen t.v.'s, coolers, alcohol, short shorts & cow girl boots at every turn.
We hit the stores before the big game so he could suit up properly.
The paint got a little itchy on Keeler's face.
These two were in heaven in the bounce house and with all the sugary foods at the Institute.
My sweet Caden boy. He was too cute showing off his belly to everyone!
They took down the flat screen T.V.'s because of severe weather warnings. We hurried home and waited for the lightning to stop so the game could continue on.
The rest of the weekend we just chilled at the Taylor's house. Caden was the happiest to have us. He adores Lydia with all of his heart.
I let Lydia sleep on our BIG comfy guest bed with a memory foam for one of her naps and when I went to check on her I found her on the floor instead. She doesn't know what she was missing. Silly girl.
Tya, their Mom said Caden was super depressed the morning he woke up and found us all gone.
After church on Sunday Nathan cooked us a DELICIOUS meal. He spent hours on it and even taught Sam and Chase lots of good cooking tips as he went, I learned something new as well. They adored him, as does everyone who meets Nathan.
I was only a little bit out numbered as I played Mom this weekend,
but with such a good group of boys I didn't mind one bit!
but with such a good group of boys I didn't mind one bit!
1 comment:
That was such an awesome weekend! I had a blast! How are the Taylors, anyway?
Post a Comment