For instance, when she is alone in her room before nap and before bedtime she'll quietly climb out of bed and switch outfits. We find her in all sorts of amusing clothing choices.
When her favorite clothes Dora t-shirt or blue 'Oh Baby' sweat pants get dirty she gets so sad when I have to put them in the hamper and she'll go check on them throughout the day.
I caught her sleeping with a pile of her favorite clothes underneath her pillow just last night.
Another day I specifically dressed in her black stretch pants to match a dress that is too short. She insisted that purple pants were the better a option and she changed her pants when I wasn't looking. I asked her to go and put the black ones back on and she happily & quickly complied. I was a little shocked. It wasn't until hours later at the zoo that I realized she was wearing both pairs of pants. Purple underneath the black. She is such a little sneak!
She is not opposed to the backwards inside out statement that her Aunt Sarah started in the mid 90's.
The icing on the cake occurred just last week. An hour or two after her afternoon nap I took her potty and found her wearing not 1,not 2.....BUT 4 pairs of underwear underneath her pants. She was so proud and specifically only chose the pairs with polka dots.
I don't know where she gets these ideas. I do know that someday in the future Lydia just might kill me for posting these pictures.
3 comments:
Oh that's hilarious... at least she is full of personality.
I love this little fashionista! She is so adorable and I love the fact that she coordinated four pairs of polka-dot underwear!
SO funny! I love that Lydia!! She is brilliant!! Who knows? Maybe she will someday meet Heidi Klum on Project Runway?
Post a Comment