Can I be totally lame this week and tribute my Tuesday post to my favorite grocery store?!? Good, cause that is what I am about to do. Has it changed my life? Don't know if I would go that far, but it sure has saved us tons of money and it makes my grocery shopping trips a lot more enjoyable. I love Aldi because it is:
Only has 4 isles.
Never crowded.
Helps me be green.
Tasty produce.
Super low prices!
More facts:
You have to bag your own groceries & in your own bags.
I've gotten pretty good at that one.
It is 8 miles away from my home. The trip costs about 2.25 in gas, but is totally worth it.
They don't have name brand items....Kelloggs etc, so if you are picky, this store is not for you. Food is food in my opinion, packaging doesn't really matter on a lot of things. We've found a few things we don't like, but that happens at any store.
Tyson shopped at Aldi on his mission in NY & Marie shops at them in France and they both got me hooked. If you have an Aldi nearby GO! You'll love it!
1 comment:
Too bad we don't have one nearby, I would love to try it!
Post a Comment