Tyson was flipping through my camera the other day and after a few minutes he
turned to me and said, "Lydia sure has a good life!"
I couldn't agree more...and like always we have been up to some fun lately. Take a peek!
Science has been happening at our house.
turned to me and said, "Lydia sure has a good life!"
I couldn't agree more...and like always we have been up to some fun lately. Take a peek!
Science has been happening at our house.
Forts under the kitchen table.
Painting in a bag.
Teaching Nursery 'kids.'
Googly eyes fun.
They both worked so hard!
They were super proud...I just had to keep snapping away.
Mom's creative pancake skills are increasing.
Birthday parties to attend.
Visits to the zoo.
3 comments:
She is growing up so much! I can't believe how talk she is! You are going to have to give me mommy lessons because you are one cool/fun mom!
And she's tall, not "talk." Sorry, predictive text.
Look at what a stellar mom you are! So many cute ideas!
Post a Comment