Brea, one of my primary girls....it is always fun to run into someone you know! Love her!
We brought some money so Lydia could ride a ride. We chose the roller coaster. We watched with anticipation and knowing very well she would have to go alone and around the track about 12 times. I got in position to take a good picture and Tyson was supposed to help her get in and buckled up....but he didn't do his job, Lydia took off, climbed on in and was ready to go....all my herself!
We both stood there watching our baby girl, about to turn three....growing up right in front of our eyes.....riding her very first roller coaster.
It took a good three times around the track for her face to a show any sign of enjoyment, but she eventually did and when we asked her just for the sake of knowing, if she would do it again she said , "Yes!"
Fun to realize that we now have a new family tradition that we didn't even plan on starting in the first place.
A look back:
3 comments:
That is such a fun tradition! I liked reading the posts again from the first two years. Man she is getting old! ;)
I LOVE the fair!!! I know it's a little weird. Looks like you guys had fun at yours :) ...
Wow, your pictures of the fair are beautiful. You catch such cute moments and you must have a good camera too. Thanks for sharing the fun with us.
Post a Comment