I will write a short or long tribute to someone who has impacted my life. So many people have impacted my life in big ways and I think a huge part of who I am is because of their examples and influences. The list of people in my mind is churning away already....I think this will be a fun exercise!
I am thinking of individuals from my
childhood,
teachers,
neighbors, teen years,
church members,
YW leaders,
family members,
ancestors,
co-workers, cousins, grandparents,
former Bishops, college friends,
perhaps even a stranger who served me,
professors,
students of mine, primary kids...etc.
This is my invitation to you as well. If you are a blogger and want to join me you are more than welcome, I would love to read your posts too. I will do it until Thanksgiving.
1 comment:
Fun idea! If I had more motivation to actually work on my blog I'd do it with you...One of these days I will get back to it :)
Post a Comment