I was lucky enough to attend another live taping of Studio 5. Read about the first time over here. It's a life style show taped here in Salt Lake. I really enjoy watching it when I'm home. It is right up my alley with things I'm interested in and its something uplifting on T.V. and we all know that is hard to come by these days.
During the month of November they had a theme title Body Love. It was to encourage women to love their bodies. It was inspiring to say the least and the show I attended was to wrap up the theme for the month.
A few tips.
5 Ways to Love your Body. (Link here.)
Tips on Teaching Girls Body Love over here.
More on the Body Love challenge here.
I liked hearing a mans perspective on this topic over here.
They asked us to email them a body part that we love about ourselves. Hair is kind of a cop-out, I know, but this was a hard challenge for me. I love my height and skin, but how do you take a picture of those. I wasn't about to send in a full body shot....ha ha. So my hair it was. Funny thing is the day before the show my hair dresser cut off a big chunk of my hair. Sad. But it needed a good trim.
They had us hold up our photo's.
These ladies are regular contributors to the show and I can always learn a lot from them. Tycee was asked to ask a view question to Melanie Douglas the fitness expert. (far right)
Quick clip of that they talked about here.
Red Velvet Cream cheese Frosted Donuts
Recipe here.
We did a lot of clapping.
The host Brooke is pretty amazing to watch in action. She is quick and asks really intelligent questions. She did a Q&A after the show and we learned more about and I respect her a lot. I am totally envious over her T.V. wardrobe that is for certain.
I had so much fun and we were spoiled with free stuff in that Swag bag. Tycee and I made a trip to the Fashion place mall a week later to do a little shopping. Fun, fun, fun!!!

















1 comment:
That looks like it was a ton of fun!!!
Post a Comment