January 27, 2014

After Christmas Party

Lynsi and Chase invited us to an after Christmas ugly sweater party. It was in January and it was so much fun. I searched for a sweater....and after a few trips to different DI's around town I found this bad boy. Check out the tag. MADE FOR THE STREET. NEW! For Hard Guys. Ha ha. I'm pretty sure if any guy wore this sweater in the streets would get his butt whipped. It had the original tag on it and it was from ZCMI. I remember shopping there as a teenager. It was originally 39.00.

My Mom thought it was cute. Ha ha. Maybe I'll re-gift to her. I thought it was pretty ugly. 
Lydia was not invited but she insisted on trying on sweaters with me and we bought her this one (originally from Target and in great condition.)
We ate some scrumptious soup and Eclair cake and then we went to town  playing Minute It to Win It games. (Our Team was Made for the Streets.) Ha ha. 








 I made a Christmas tree using a can of whip cream. It won.



 Hilary dominated. Ha ha. We owe it to her years of cup stacking competing at Club Heights.
 Tyson won this game with one swing.


 We played a few more games. We played the paper sack game where you have to pick it up with your mouth. I have some pretty impressive and flexible friends. Russ.
Tyson. Really? Since when did you learn to bend like that?
Chase. 
Hilary & Lynsi got so good that we put them on a pedestal to challenge them. Holy cow. 
Everyone had their own technique. Go Lynsi! 





The end and happy after Christmas to everyone!


No comments: