August 27, 2013

Recent Randoms

Here are a few random photo's via my phone: 

Lydia came home from Primary one Sunday stoked about missionary work. 
She told me the reason we have 2 missionaries is because 1 missionary can't do all the work.
"That's why we have two Mom."

I hope she chooses to serve a mission someday.
Look at that face. 
I think her spirit and bright personality will make a great sister missionary. 


We celebrated Heather's birthday at Kneaders and then picked up the kids and took them to the splash pad. All 4 of us ladies were wearing stripes. 

I sang as I brushed Raigan's hair to see if I'd turn any younger. 

Lydia's hair is perfect for straw curls these days. I can whip em up in less than 10 minutes.
She was drawing Logan his birthday card. 


Our friend Shon Feller had a reunion show with his comedy group from BYU Idaho. They are very talented people. We laughed all night. Can't wait till their next reunion. 

Lydia still falls asleep on road trips. 

We bought a pool for the back yard. 
Her mermaid friends seemed to enjoy it. 

Tyson and I enjoyed a morning playing Tennis. 

Kaneesha my 18 niece spent the night and the next day we took her and her boy friend Adonis for some shaved ice. Tyson calls them Snow cones on steroids. 
One of my best friends in the entire world had a baby girl during June. 
This is Stephanie and Matts new addition. 
Her name is Avery. We love her already. 


We stayed at the Coles for a couple of nights this summer. 


I peeked in on Cru. 
He was sleeping like a baby. 
We always seem to watch the most random movies at the Coles. 
This was a show that Paul and Camille introduced us too. 
Tyson still needs to see it. 
Courtney let me do her beautiful hair. 
Jake and Cru sure have a sweet little bond. 

I couldn't find Lydia one Sunday afternoon.
She was in here, ready to go to dinner at my parents house. 
She cracks me up. 
Another day this summer I locked my keys in the truck at the supermarket. 
Luckily it was right when Tyson's lunch break was starting so her roared up from Salt Lake to rescue us. 
A sweet somoan man offered us a drink. I told him no and that we were fine and he insisted that my daughter would get thirsty and that she needed this drink. His kindness melted my heart.
Lydia tucked herself in for a nap one afternoon after a family date to the drive-in. We hadn't put the airbed away yet. She thought she was pretty cool. 
Courtney found herself in a predicament, stuck in the baby swing. When I came to her rescue she looked too pretty that I had to snap a photo. 

I had a packing room for a while. I had to pack for a Family reunion, Bear Lake and Girls camp which all happened consecutively. 

Lydia set the table for the first time...and has many times since. She thinks it is a great job to have. I do too.

She is great at watering the flower beds too....but thinks it is her job to wash the window too. Tsk. Tsk.

"LYDIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

She thinks she is so silly most of the time. 





We ate peas none stop for about 3 weeks and shared lots of them too! 


Lydia learned a new phrase: "Stuck in traffic." Bleh. 



The Bertoch's came to visit. I took them to the splash pad.

My girl loves bugs of all kinds.
They bring her joy. 

She liked this snail so much he came on vacation with us. Eeeew!


We listened to this stop none stop for about 3 days. Lydia thought it was the greatest song she'd ever heard.


I grew some carrots.They were in love.


Dave Pilkington turned 30 with the rest of these boys this year. 
They hosted a High School stomp party. 
It included a mafia game...or 2 or 3. 
Good times. 
Wheres Curtis? 

I told you they'd be random. 

No comments: