Lydia finished 2 weeks of swim lessons.
The night before her first lesson she told Tyson at bedtime,
"Dad, I am going to do my very best."
And she did.
This girl has no fear.
She was great listener.
She passed everything that was asked of her.
She even tried opening her eyes under the water for the first time.
Excuse my blurry pics. My camera is still hanging on by a thread.
Lydia's teacher Brian was fantastic.
After her first lesson she told me he had, "a funny telly button" so I had to check it out.
It was just fine. Ha ha. Silly girl.
I haven't told her its really called a belly button. Telly makes me laugh. :)
Lydia loved telling me about all the things she did.
The shark game at the end of each lesson was her favorite.
The shark game at the end of each lesson was her favorite.
She had 4 other girls in her class.
We sat with this handsome boy Mac and his Mom Vinnie while all the kids swam.
South Davis Rec center was awesome. I have nothing but good things to say about it.
We will be back next year!
This video clip is just about the cutest thing ever. I love my little swimmer!
Link here.
No comments:
Post a Comment