Our neighbors across the street buy, breed and sell German Angora rabbits.
They are soft, fluffy and the Momma bunny is HUGE!!!!
We have been over many times to visit them.
Lydia loves holding them.
Funny fact:
One day my Mom asked my sisters and I if we wanted to start a collection. ( I was about 8, Sarah 10 and Heather 13.)
We said yes.
We were sitting outside Grandma Selmans house when we decided what our collections would be.
I chose: Bunnies.
Sarah chose: Unicorns
Heather chose: Antique clown figurines
True story.
(It's ok to laugh....we laugh about it.)
Our collections were pretty awesome and intense.
My collection was over the top and lasted for years. I had so many bunny treasures.
Sarah had peach painted walls in her room with unicorn wall paper among other things.
Heather's fizzled out the fastest. I think she finally realized that she chose clowns. Ha ha. :)
I wonder if Lydia will want to start her own collection someday.
I think I will have to ask her.
I'll let you know what she chooses.
Our neighbors have chickens too.
We went home with some beautiful eggs.
They were almost too pretty to eat.
Almost.



No comments:
Post a Comment