I've been easily finding fun new hairstyles to try on Lydia.
I keep thinking I will run out of ideas...and then I find more and more.
My goal is to and take 100 favorite photo's and then either compile them into a book or print them and put them in a picture collage frame for the bathroom. I am almost there. I think. I need to go count again.
This is a mini triple bun.
Spring is here!!!
Double braid tie back.
Double twist pig tails for church. I don't miss that snow. Brrr.
Upside down elastic pony tails.
This one was complicated....and it didn't stay in to well. I will try again.
I also don't remember what it was called. I like the look though.
Cute face!!!
Double mini braid buns. I loved her wavy hair...this is a favorite of mine.
Pancake side braid into a side pony tail. Courtney can pose like nobody's business!
Another Courtney style. Fish tail braid . (Not perfect...but has lots of character.)
I added some pink yarn to this fish tail to give it a pop of color. Tutorial here.
Another pancake side braid. Link here.
This one is my new favorite. I tried it on Court. You pull the hair in like your doing a french braid....but instead of braiding you tie the hair in knots. SOOO easy.
Google knotted braid tutorials and you'll find lots of links.
Lace headband braid.
Side pony tail. She requests this often. I loved this style in the 80's.
Knotted braid on Lydia. Loving it!
Caught her using the Dingle hopper the other day! Silly girl!
1 comment:
You and your daughter are a perfect match. You like to do fun things with hair and she lets you do them with her hair. We are the pony tail all the time family. I can't even French braid, it is kind of sad.
Post a Comment