March 8, 2013

Reunion Day 2

Look at this bunch! Isn't this a great sight!?! We are rarely all together at the same time....but when we are it is just wonderful. We took the opportunity to get in some photo's after Beth & Jim spoke in their Sacrament Meeting. They did amazing and Kaneesha's musical number was beautiful. The meeting was perfect. I loved all of their messages and the spirit was thick.

102 people stayed for some grub. (Mostly family.) The Goodrich and Haslem side of the family are humongous. It was fun to catch up with everyone. The salads were delicious too....I came home with some new recipes that I have already tried.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Grandkids. All 20 of them. 10 girls and 10 boys. I think they will all be a little taller in 18 months!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Even Grandma and Grandpa know how to get their silly on.
Photobucket
The Original 7. Thane, Noelle, Ali, Michele & Tyson. It was a sunshiny day! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
We updated the Jone's family picture for the piano display. Love this bunch!
Photobucket
Uncle Tyson was making them all laugh.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I got a couple of the Goodrich's too! What a great family!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tyson's Grandparents made it down for the big occasion.
Photobucket
The crew starting to head down the food line. Mmmm! Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Before playing the Sign game. Man alive I love this kiddo's. I have so much fun with them!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Beautiful Savannah and little Cooper.
Photobucket
Lydia and Dusty.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were showing the kids a silly video. Goat that sound like humans and Taylor Swift combined makes for a winner! Check it out here! 

We attended their setting apart the following Sunday. More on that coming soon!

No comments: