Here is a look at what has been happening in our life insta-lately.
This is what Lydia's room looks like after Court comes to play. What a fun mess! Luckily those girls know how to tidy up like nobody's business.
Friday night Pizza night lives on. We occasionally eat at Tony's. They have the best subs too.Cru's eyes light up when he smiles. Oh, how I love that baby.
It has snowed A LOT this season! We are still loving it. (Just not driving in it. Eeeek!)
We had some freezing rain last week. Tyson's car was frozen shut with a large layer of ice.We went outside to go somewhere, the driveway was an ice rink and so was the road, so Lydia and I turned around and went back inside.Lydia and Courtney have been practicing for their Broadway debuts.
Lydia is always helpful when Cru comes to visit.
She was looking especially lovely while watching a movie this day...she was sitting on a kitchen chair in the living room.
We spent a cold night in NSL. We drove our truck down and the back was filled to the brim with snow.
I read the comics most mornings. Lydia always asks me to read them to her. Comics lose their funny attribute when read out-loud to 4 year olds. It is sad, but true.
I carried breakfast down to my family one morning on a tray. It reminded me of the 3 Bears and their porridge I mentioned it to Lydia and while we ate she had us all say the monologue to the story.
The Ash's and Holts came to visit. Lydia was little buds with Uncle Ross, they had all sorts of fun.
I was telling my sister in law Michele that my mother makes very healthy meals. I went home that night and laughed at my plate. You would thought it was St. Patricks day or something.
Tyson was not impressed with the size of the Christmas glasses that appeared in the cupboard during December....so he found a bigger "glass" for his recovery drink. (After Soccer games.) I was laughing. A lot.
I can't remember if I already shared these or not. Sarah and I made some new ornaments for our Christmas tree's. I collect Santa's and she collects Snowmen. The bulbs cost $1 and we had the rest of the supplies at home. I loved the end results.
This is a favorite tradition that we almost forgot to take part of. Leavitts mortuary located by our very first home in Ogden lights thousands of luminaries one night each year during December. It is magical. .PNG)
Our view in August vs. our view in January.
I couldn't find Lydia one afternoon, I was in the other room Skyping with Marie and then I spotted her....asleep on her bed. She looked beautiful.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment